Friday, January 16, 2009

Insomnia and Heart Feeling

My cousin’ husband only took 1 minute fall to sleep (REM Rapid Eyes Movement) while I spent more than 1 hour REM.

I have big problems in sleeping, a sleep disorder since couple years ago. I have learned and read some articles, ask to doctor analysis and share with them who have been health in sleeping disorder.
Insomnia or sleeping disorder is very danger, if you are busy person in morning or try to get enough sleeping to revitalize your physical. I take at least 1 hours to get sleep started from closed my eyes on my bed. I CANT SLEEP LAST NIGHT. This is the common state of mine when somebody said, hey Jacky, you look tired.

They told me that insomnia or sleeping disorder are caused by heart feeling, nutrition, live patterns, drugs, physical conditions. I am not the only one; million people out there also trouble with insomnia.
Insomnia reduces our sleeping or rest time and the effect is not fresh after wake up. They said; try to imagine a star or a hole or a thing when eyes are closed. Deeper and deeper to imagine those things (choose one) to make you faster to sleep.

Sleep is one of our fundamental activities to renew our mental and physical. I have told many friends that there are 24 hours a day and 8 hours for standing (work), 8 hours for sitting (eat and leisure) and 8 hours for sleeping. Once we have problems with 8 hours to rest; we can’t look fresh next day.
Insomnia prefers women than men because of some reasons, natural reasons such as menstrual cycle, when they’re pregnant, and during menopause. You might ask doctor and share about your problem in sleeping disorder, but before that make sure that you failed to avoid insomnia. Insomnia comes as our heart feeling as my experience. They said, what you thought in day, you will dream it in night (sleeping).

No comments:

Post a Comment

SolveDating Free Online Dating Service - a free online dating service dedicated to solving dating. Also includes dating advice and analysis of online dating services.